- Request a Quote - http://bit.ly/2sEwzvb this will enable us to get an understanding of budget, what you wish to mine and allow us to respond in line with budget and expectations.
- Check your email! We will send an email with the relevant information. Ensure you check your spam folders.
- If you have ANY questions call us our number is (02) 8005 8622 we can go over the quote and any questions you have.
- Once you are satisfied with the quote we will convert this to an invoice. The invoice is payable within 24 hours. This is due to price fluctuations daily with hardware. Once payment has been confirmed we then order all your hardware with Australian suppliers.
- Your hardware arrives to us usually next business day following payment. We only order equipment which is IN STOCK at our suppliers, or advise accordingly during the quoting process of ETA of hardware.
- We then start the installation & configuration process of your Mining Rig. This usually takes a day to complete.
- Your Mining Rig is then bench tested for around 4 days to ensure that all hardware is performing correctly. If not we replace the hardware, or make further configuration changes to ensure that your machine is running optimally.
- We pack up your Mining Rig ready for shipment and organise a courier to deliver your Mining Rig directly to your door.
- We email you an install guide and documentation on your new Mining Rig. This goes into detail around the configuration and also the software used. It also allows you to understand the Mining Rig and how it works before you receive it.
- Once your Mining Rig arrives we schedule a call with you 30-60 minutes which goes into detail around the software, what to look out for, configuration, and changing currencies. We also configure your wallets, and anything else for you. This is the perfect time to ask as many questions as you like.
- You then start MINING!
What is the ordering process? Print
Modified on: Tue, 29 May, 2018 at 5:56 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.